We are aiming to strengthen our commercial department and are seeking three (3) Tender Engineers to
complement our team. Two positions are based in Norwich, UK and one in Naples, Italy, all with immediate
- Examine tender documentation, including operational provisions, technical specifications, and
- Liaise with suppliers, partners and all internal departments involved in the tendering process and define respective deliverables.
- Define/propose technical solutions, methodologies, execution strategy and draft work schedules.
- Perform cost calculations and project budgeting.
- Prepare and submit the technical and commercial proposals, according to Client requirements and Company’s guidelines.
- Liaise and attend meetings with the Client throughout the entire bid cycle.
- Produce reports and maintain complete records throughout the bidding process to ensure approval, traceability, and ultimately efficient handover to project teams.
- Partake in Business Development activities from time to time e.g., social media marketing activities, or conference and trade show attendance.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Familiarity with the general specifications and market requirements of marine survey and positioning services, including geophysical, geotechnical, environmental and UXO surveying, and/or offshore construction support services.
- Degree and/or proven experience in Marine Surveying, Hydrography or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum three (2) years’ experience in marine surveying and/or offshore construction support activities.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in commercial and/or tendering activities related to offshore surveying/operations.
- Ability to efficiently work in a team and collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal & written).
- Good knowledge of MS Office SW package (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Rigorous to ensure adherence to the Tendering procedures.
- Committed to the highest level of confidentiality and loyalty.
- Ability to take a strategic view and undertake critical appraisal.
- Able to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Solid communication and negotiation skills both within the organisation and with client procurement personnel.
Position reports to
- Tender Manager
- Commercial Director
- 2x positions in Norwich, UK
- 1x position in Napoli, Italy
At Next Geosolutions we pride ourselves on creating a work environment of equality, mutual respect, team working and professionalism. If you would like to join our vibrant and growing company, and benefit from long-term job commitment, further career opportunities and a good social setting, please send your CV and personal statement to “email@example.com” and “firstname.lastname@example.org”.